Thank you. Please wait while your file downloads.
Not the right operating system? Here are all available versions:
NOTE: If you are having difficulty downloading the software file, i.e., nothing seems to be happening, right click on the information bar to allow the download.
The information bar in Internet Explorer provides a notification that informs users how to get Web pages they trust working again. Clicking or right-clicking the information bar brings up a menu that relates to the notification that is presented. This menu always contains a link to Information Bar Help, which provides more detailed information about the notification. Additional menu items related to the notification appear above the Help menu item, but information bar menu items that are disabled by the administrator are grayed out. Follow these steps to permanently change the way you download files.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Under the Security tab, click the Internet option.
- Under “Security level for this zone”, Click Custom Level.
- Scroll down to Downloads section.
- Under the Automatic prompting for file downloads subheading, click Enable.
- Click OK, on the Security Settings screen, and OK on the Internet Options screen.
- Close all of your active browser sessions for the changes to take affect.
WARNING: Changing this setting will allow you to download files from ALL Internet sites. Based on your web browsing habits, this setting may present a security risk to your computer.