The LONI Pipeline workflow application includes features that allows users to easily describe their executables in a graphical user interface. Instead of manually managing intermediate data in a script, the LONI Pipeline handles the passing of data between programs for you. Once you’ve created a module for use in the LONI Pipeline, you can save it into your personal library and reuse it in other workflows you create by simply dragging and dropping it in.
Learn more about Pipeline’s features below.
- Distributed client-server and platform-agnostic computational infrastructure
- Designing, validation and execution of modules and complete workflows
- Reliable, asynchronous and secure data processing
- Automated and intelligent data format conversion – Smartline
- Local and remote file browser
- Conditional and Iterating modules
- Imaging and metadata processing – Study module
- Creating parameters
- Parameter transformations
- Extended collection of imaging and informatics tools
- Launch client from web browser – Pipeline Web Start